NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Soham Town Rangers raise a glass to new sponsorship deal
- Credit: Archant
It wasn’t just a good Saturday on the pitch for Soham Town Rangers – they also received a major boost off it.
The local club announced a new deal with N & C Glass Ltd for sponsorship of the main stand at Julius Martin Lane ahead of their terrific 3-1 triumph against high-flying Heybridge Swifts.
Company chief Nick Flack said: “I have always enjoyed socialising at Soham Town Rangers. I am also a great believer, after running N & C for nearly 36 years, in giving back to the local community.”
Rangers welcomed a number of business representatives to the game against Heybridge and were rewarded with a number of offers of support. The club also have a Sportsman’s Dinner planned for April as they seek to raise further revenue.
Chairperson Karen Prewett said: “We are ever so grateful to N & C for their support.
You may also want to watch:
“We are always looking for new sponsors and the deals we have are very realistic
“We would welcome anyone who might be interested in coming on board.”
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 9 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 10 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
Any individuals or businesses interesting in backing Rangers should contact Vince Mallett at email@example.com