NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Soham Town Rangers raise a glass to new sponsorship deal
- Credit: Archant
It wasn’t just a good Saturday on the pitch for Soham Town Rangers – they also received a major boost off it.
The local club announced a new deal with N & C Glass Ltd for sponsorship of the main stand at Julius Martin Lane ahead of their terrific 3-1 triumph against high-flying Heybridge Swifts.
Company chief Nick Flack said: “I have always enjoyed socialising at Soham Town Rangers. I am also a great believer, after running N & C for nearly 36 years, in giving back to the local community.”
Rangers welcomed a number of business representatives to the game against Heybridge and were rewarded with a number of offers of support. The club also have a Sportsman’s Dinner planned for April as they seek to raise further revenue.
Chairperson Karen Prewett said: “We are ever so grateful to N & C for their support.
“We are always looking for new sponsors and the deals we have are very realistic
“We would welcome anyone who might be interested in coming on board.”
- 1 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 2 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 3 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 4 Lorna’s successful plea to remove £3 shower charge for disabled visitors to The Hive
- 5 MP officially begins new era for major UK supplier
- 6 'Cuckooing' drug dealer caught with cocaine to the value of £3,670
- 7 Hunt is on for arsonists after 5am car fire
- 8 Fire crews called to car fire on railway line
- 9 Child shot in face by BB gun bought at summer festival
- 10 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
Any individuals or businesses interesting in backing Rangers should contact Vince Mallett at firstname.lastname@example.org