NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Soham Town Rangers raise a glass to new sponsorship deal
- Credit: Archant
It wasn’t just a good Saturday on the pitch for Soham Town Rangers – they also received a major boost off it.
The local club announced a new deal with N & C Glass Ltd for sponsorship of the main stand at Julius Martin Lane ahead of their terrific 3-1 triumph against high-flying Heybridge Swifts.
Company chief Nick Flack said: “I have always enjoyed socialising at Soham Town Rangers. I am also a great believer, after running N & C for nearly 36 years, in giving back to the local community.”
Rangers welcomed a number of business representatives to the game against Heybridge and were rewarded with a number of offers of support. The club also have a Sportsman’s Dinner planned for April as they seek to raise further revenue.
Chairperson Karen Prewett said: “We are ever so grateful to N & C for their support.
You may also want to watch:
“We are always looking for new sponsors and the deals we have are very realistic
“We would welcome anyone who might be interested in coming on board.”
- 1 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 4 Independent shop full of fresh food – despite national shortage
- 5 Lucky escape for driver who 'lost control' of car
- 6 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 7 Florist's 'service with a smile' marks first year of triumph
- 8 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 9 Military teenager to star on national podcast
- 10 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
Any individuals or businesses interesting in backing Rangers should contact Vince Mallett at firstname.lastname@example.org