Munns Announces New Signing
ELY City boss Trevor Munns, has unveiled a new signing ahead of the Robins first pre-season friendly against Cambridge United next week. Munns has been hard at work behind the scenes over the summer break and as well as bringing in some fresh faces, the
ELY City boss Trevor Munns, has unveiled a new signing ahead of the Robins' first pre-season friendly against Cambridge United next week.
Munns has been hard at work behind the scenes over the summer break and as well as bringing in some fresh faces, the former Mildenhall manager has also secured a new sponsor for the club.
Revealing the news on the club website, Munns said: "We have signed 19 year-old Adam Dalby on a one year contract. He has been with Histon over the last few seasons and was their player of the year. He is a very exciting prospect and has already fitted in well with the squad."
As well as Dalby, Munns has also secured the services for the coming season of Dave Daniels and Steve Bell, who signed their forms for the new season late last week.
You may also want to watch:
Pre-season training began in earnest last week with several familiar faces putting pen to paper for the new season including, Brady Stone, Simon Warren, Lee Dixon, Jamie Alsop, Wayne Goddard and Adam Salmons.
Ely's first friendly takes place on Tuesday July 7, where they are set to host Cambridge United at 7.30pm.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on