MOTORSPORT: Wicken company Joyner Bolt joins forces with Cambridgeshire superbike star Luke Mossey
- Credit: Tim Keeton/Impact Images
A Wicken-based company has lent its support to one of motorcycling’s hottest prospects.
Joyner Bolt has partnered with British Superbike star Luke Mossey for the remainder of the 2017 season.
Mossey, from Cambridge, currently sits in second place in the championship standings. He said: “I’m proud to team up with Joyner Bolt to support its growth at a really exciting time.
“We’re second in the championship at the moment but aim to be back on top after the next race.”
Dan Hardingham, managing director at Joyner Bolt, said: “As a relatively new business, we want to build relationships with our key audience in a fun and engaging way. Most of our clients are tradesmen who share a mutual interest in motorsport with us.
You may also want to watch:
“Teaming up with a local and up-and-coming young rider will help to raise our profile nationally with our key demographic in a valuable way.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station