Mixed Success For Moden
ELY S Paul Moden enjoyed a mixed weekend on his return to Ginetta Motorsport Racing at Silverstone. After a year out of the sport and racing a G20 for team Academy Motorsport, Paul qualified for the his two race s in 4th position. The first race he conve
ELY'S Paul Moden enjoyed a mixed weekend on his return to Ginetta Motorsport Racing at Silverstone.
After a year out of the sport and racing a G20 for team Academy Motorsport, Paul qualified for the his two race's in 4th position.
The first race he converted to a podium position as he came home third but he slipped to fourth in the second race after being forced wide by a backmarker on the last lap.
Paul said after the meeting " I should feel pleased with my performance this weekend but I feel a bit disappointed with the fourth place I should have read what the backmarker was doing a bit better.
"I was a bit rusty out there and made a few basic mistakes but to come back after a year out and be on the pace isn't to bad I should be pushing for a win next time out as he was only a few seconds up the road"
Series organiser Martin Phaff said " A very good performance after a year out Paul is a very talented driver he just needs a lucky break and some good sponsers and he will be a leader in Gt and sports car racing, the fact that he got series driver of the day should tell you a lot"
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 3 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 4 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 10 Disciplinary action against anti-Pride pastor ‘never, ever about his religion’
Anybody who would like to become involved in Pauls racing can contact the team on 07879692421.