Mixed Success For Moden
ELY S Paul Moden enjoyed a mixed weekend on his return to Ginetta Motorsport Racing at Silverstone. After a year out of the sport and racing a G20 for team Academy Motorsport, Paul qualified for the his two race s in 4th position. The first race he conve
ELY'S Paul Moden enjoyed a mixed weekend on his return to Ginetta Motorsport Racing at Silverstone.
After a year out of the sport and racing a G20 for team Academy Motorsport, Paul qualified for the his two race's in 4th position.
The first race he converted to a podium position as he came home third but he slipped to fourth in the second race after being forced wide by a backmarker on the last lap.
Paul said after the meeting " I should feel pleased with my performance this weekend but I feel a bit disappointed with the fourth place I should have read what the backmarker was doing a bit better.
"I was a bit rusty out there and made a few basic mistakes but to come back after a year out and be on the pace isn't to bad I should be pushing for a win next time out as he was only a few seconds up the road"
Series organiser Martin Phaff said " A very good performance after a year out Paul is a very talented driver he just needs a lucky break and some good sponsers and he will be a leader in Gt and sports car racing, the fact that he got series driver of the day should tell you a lot"
- 1 Cambridgeshire man kicked and headbutted police officers
- 2 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 3 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 4 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 5 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 6 Headteacher ‘extremely proud’ after school receives games mark award
- 7 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Newmarket for Cambs County Day
- 8 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 9 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 10 Vehicle fire caused heavy traffic on A14
Anybody who would like to become involved in Pauls racing can contact the team on 07879692421.