Mildenhall Speedway freeze 2016 entry prices ahead of new season
- Credit: Archant
Mildenhall Speedway have announced that they are to reward supporters by freezing entrance prices for the 2016 season.
The Fen Tigers, who will also hold the price of their programmes, will charge £12 for adult admission, £11 for concessions and students, with juniors (aged 15 and under) free - the same as last season.
The club has also announced changes to the way Mildenhall Stadium is accessed on meeting days; firstly there will be no general entrance to the stadium from the back gate in 2016, apart from Club Officials, Club invited guests,
Riders, mechanics and supporters will be required to enter the stadium from the entrances in the main car park. No money will be able to be taken at the back gate this coming season apart from Disabled Supporters whose only access is via the back gate.
All supporters and sponsors will be required to leave the pit area by 2.30pm on meeting days and will not be able to re-enter the pits until after the final race of the day, including the second half. It will not be possible to cross from the grandstand to the first bend via the pits between these times.
Mildenhall Fen Tigers compete in the National Speedway League, with their season getting underway for 2016 this Spring.
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 3 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 4 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 10 Disciplinary action against anti-Pride pastor ‘never, ever about his religion’