Isleham pool star takes plate victory
Pool ace shines at championships
ISLEHAM pool ace Eva Palmius, took victory in the seniors final at the East Anglian Pool Championships held at the weekend.
The world number five beat Marianne Williams 2-0 in a polished final performance after earlier edging past Gay Jones and Martina Lumsden.
The championships were played at the Cambridge Snooker Centre on Saturday with the day’s main event being won by Reanne Evans, who extended her winning streak to 72 consecutive matches.
You may also want to watch:
<piccap> Eva Palmius. Photo: Monique Limbos.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 9 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'