Hinde is ready
PETER Hinde – a player Soham boss Ian Benjamin hailed as the best defensive midfielder he has ever seen in Ridgeons League football – is set to make his return to Rangers starting line-up. Hinde has not started for Soham for more than a year after severa
PETER Hinde - a player Soham boss Ian Benjamin hailed as the best defensive midfielder he has ever seen in Ridgeons League football - is set to make his return to Rangers' starting line-up.
Hinde has not started for Soham for more than a year after several injuries.
But Benjamin has pencilled in November 28's trip to Histon Reserves, for the captain to make his full return.
Hinde made his fourth sub appearance since returning, when Soham smashed Lowestoft 5-1 at home in the league on Saturday. He will face stiff competition for his place from Scott Carter - who shone in Saturday's win.
You may also want to watch:
Michael Simpson put Rangers ahead with a header after two minutes. Charles Libam doubled the advantage on 25 minutes with a fierce drive and 10 minutes later Aaron Turner made it 3-0.
Another fine Libam finish made it 4-1 on 53 minutes and Rangers saved the best till last with Carter completing a slick move by rounding the keeper.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut