Bouts for Haddenham Boxing Club
- Credit: Archant
Haddenham Boxing Club have reported success in its latest trip to Balham ABC in London.
Kevin Johnson took George Leech in an 87 kilo bout.
Kevin said George boxed really well using his left hand following up well with his right and catching his opponent with upper cuts.
“I am very proud,” he said.
The club went to East Ham Working Men’s Club in a show for Newham ABC.
You may also want to watch:
George Leech boxed against Anthony Hewitt.
In a boxing bout in Kettering Kevin Johnson reports that Millie Symons beat her opponent, on points.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
Kevin said: “She was wonderful, the whole of the club is very pleased with her performance.”
Liam Finlay was beaten in his match despite boxing very well in his fight, he added.
The next bout will see Millie compete in the final of the school girls championships against Sophie Lock of Holland Park.
The club meets at the Arkenstall Centre in Station Road.