JUNIOR FOOTBALL: Fine start to the season for Soham Town Rangers talents
- Credit: Archant
A new generation of Soham Town Rangers talents are enjoying a fine start to the season.
The club's Under 14 side are unbeaten in the new Eastern Junior Alliance campaign.
They have collected four points from their opening two fixtures in the Yellow Division and have also made progress in the League Challenge Cup competition.
Their latest outing last Sunday ended in a goalless draw against Godmanchester Town White.
Ben Curtis came closest to a breakthrough for Soham when hitting the post, but they were reliant on a series of fine saves from goalkeeper Mylo Hanley at the other end.
You may also want to watch:
Soham had won 7-0 at Bury Town in their league opener with Hamish Jennings hitting a hat-trick in that emphatic success. He was also on target in a 3-1 cup win against Woodford and Soham now travel to Berkhamsted in the next round of that competition this Sunday.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound