JUNIOR FOOTBALL: Fine start to the season for Soham Town Rangers talents
- Credit: Archant
A new generation of Soham Town Rangers talents are enjoying a fine start to the season.
The club's Under 14 side are unbeaten in the new Eastern Junior Alliance campaign.
They have collected four points from their opening two fixtures in the Yellow Division and have also made progress in the League Challenge Cup competition.
Their latest outing last Sunday ended in a goalless draw against Godmanchester Town White.
Ben Curtis came closest to a breakthrough for Soham when hitting the post, but they were reliant on a series of fine saves from goalkeeper Mylo Hanley at the other end.
You may also want to watch:
Soham had won 7-0 at Bury Town in their league opener with Hamish Jennings hitting a hat-trick in that emphatic success. He was also on target in a 3-1 cup win against Woodford and Soham now travel to Berkhamsted in the next round of that competition this Sunday.
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 8 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 9 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road