JUNIOR FOOTBALL: Fine start to the season for Soham Town Rangers talents
- Credit: Archant
A new generation of Soham Town Rangers talents are enjoying a fine start to the season.
The club's Under 14 side are unbeaten in the new Eastern Junior Alliance campaign.
They have collected four points from their opening two fixtures in the Yellow Division and have also made progress in the League Challenge Cup competition.
Their latest outing last Sunday ended in a goalless draw against Godmanchester Town White.
Ben Curtis came closest to a breakthrough for Soham when hitting the post, but they were reliant on a series of fine saves from goalkeeper Mylo Hanley at the other end.
You may also want to watch:
Soham had won 7-0 at Bury Town in their league opener with Hamish Jennings hitting a hat-trick in that emphatic success. He was also on target in a 3-1 cup win against Woodford and Soham now travel to Berkhamsted in the next round of that competition this Sunday.
- 1 Man dies after falling from bridge on A14 between Histon and Milton
- 2 Rogue trader tells victim: 'I'll knock your lights out'
- 3 Council leader under fire for 'culture of bullying' in wake of farmgate scandal
- 4 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 5 Delivery riders and drivers wanted as Deliveroo launches in Ely
- 6 Golf club urges locals and dog walkers to ‘respect our private land’
- 7 Letter: Four new members join 'splash pad headquarters'
- 8 Ziggy is missing from Ely - your help is needed
- 9 Councillor says MP Steve Barclay told Tories to return £10k lockdown grant
- 10 Career mentor's 100k charity run aims to raise £1,000