Football: Comings and goings precede Hall draw
RIDGEONS PREMIER DIVISION Mildenhall Town 0 Woodbridge Town 0 A WEEK of comings and goings at Recreation Way preceded this bore draw. The teams took a share of the spoils in this Suffolk derby, in a game of few chances. Neal Docking had the two best oppor
RIDGEONS PREMIER DIVISION
Mildenhall Town 0 Woodbridge Town 0
A WEEK of comings and goings at Recreation Way preceded this bore draw.
The teams took a share of the spoils in this Suffolk derby, in a game of few chances. Neal Docking had the two best opportunities for Mildenhall, but had a pair of headers saved.
You may also want to watch:
Perhaps more newsworthy are the signings of midfielders Ben Coker and Danny Mitchell, brought in from League Two side Northampton Town.
Coker made his debut on Saturday in a solid team performance, while Mitchell came off the bench with 15 minutes to go.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
Going the other way are utility man Lee Summerscales, who has joined Arlesey on loan with a view to a permanent move, while midifielder Tom Hobbs and striker Tom Beech have both left Recreation Way.
"It wasn't a great game, to be honest," said Hall assistant manager Ricky Cornish. "But we can still go for a top-eight finish if we push ourselves.