SPEEDWAY: Mildenhall Fen Tigers announce sponsor for 2020 campaign
- Credit: Archant
Mildenhall Fen Tigers have announced that Manchetts Rescue and Recovery will continue to sponsor the team this year.
The firm will also offer fresh ideas to improve the club during the 2020 National League campaign, such as raising the Fen Tigers' profile.
Lee Chipchase, co-owner of Mildenhall Fen Tigers, said: "This is fantastic news for the club.
"Manchetts have been a loyal and very supportive sponsor of the club and their continued sponsorship will be a big help in the season ahead."
"We are already in early discussions about new initiatives for the coming season to help raise the profile of the club.
You may also want to watch:
"We look forward to a positive working relationship in the year ahead for the benefit of both parties."
The club will host a Meet the Riders evening at their Mildenhall Stadium home on Saturday, February 8 at 7pm where six of this year's squad will be on hand to answer supporters' questions, as well as interviews.
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 9 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
- 10 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
For more information, visit https://www.mildenhall-speedway.com/.