End of season awards for Fordham’s top performers
- Credit: Archant
Fordham Cricket Club hosted their end of season awards evening in the clubhouse on Saturday.
Jason Harding, Shoab Khan and Andy Barker were the Players of the Year for the first, second and third teams respectively with Joel Gilmour lifting the Young Player of the Year award and George Bye the Most Improved Player.
Gilmour also won the first team batting award, with Shoab Khan and Tom Hancock winning the second and third team awards.
The first team bowling was won by Charlie Forden, with Euan Gilmour and George Bye taking the second and third team trophies.
You may also want to watch:
There were special awards for centurions Scott Blaber and Matt Foulds and one for bowler Charlie Forden who claimed a hat-trick in a league match.
The final award - Clubman of the Year - went to chairman Alan Silcock for his sterling work behind the scenes.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 3 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze