RUGBY: Ely Tigers go from strength to strength with new ground sponsorship
- Credit: Archant
Ely Tigers Rugby Club has gone from strength to strength after announcing their latest signing.
The club have sealed a two-year deal with nutritional ingredients firm, Cambridge Commodities Ltd., to become their new ground sponsor.
Ely's Downham Road base will now be named Cambridge Commodities Park, with the sponsorship aimed at increasing and strengthening the relationship between the two parties.
Chris Day, chairman of Ely Tigers, said: "We are very grateful to Cambridge Commodities for their support of the club over the last couple of years.
"By committing to this new deal, they have made it clear that they share and want to help us with our aim of providing the best facilities and atmosphere that we can for both players and spectators alike.
You may also want to watch:
"We look forward to hopefully working with them for many years to come."
Ely opened their London 3 Eastern Counties League account with a 33-12 success over Beccles last Saturday.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry