Success for Ely & District Cycling Club juniors
- Credit: Archant
Junior members of the Ely & District Cycling Club - B&T Motor Repairs dominated the Under 10s category in the latest round of the Muddy Monsters North Cambridgeshire junior off road racing series.
The Muddy Monsters series is an introductory race series for junior riders in which the riders race off road on a grass track for two races, a sprint race and an endurance race.
Racing at Milton Country Park, Lucas Bowman and Eleanor Stewart won the boys and girls Under 10 races, with Harvey Woodruff coming second overall in the Under 10s boys race.
On Sunday the club held its annual hill climb in conjunction with Mildenhall CC.
Chris Brown won the Club Senior Championship, with Oscar Barter finishing in first place in the junior category and Megan Holland winning the junior girls race.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the club email Dan Bromilow via email@example.com
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 3 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 4 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 5 People power brings about changes to £800,000 roundabout scheme
- 6 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 7 London man jailed for running drugs line between Cambs and capital
- 8 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 9 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby