Success for Ely & District Cycling Club juniors
- Credit: Archant
Junior members of the Ely & District Cycling Club - B&T Motor Repairs dominated the Under 10s category in the latest round of the Muddy Monsters North Cambridgeshire junior off road racing series.
The Muddy Monsters series is an introductory race series for junior riders in which the riders race off road on a grass track for two races, a sprint race and an endurance race.
Racing at Milton Country Park, Lucas Bowman and Eleanor Stewart won the boys and girls Under 10 races, with Harvey Woodruff coming second overall in the Under 10s boys race.
On Sunday the club held its annual hill climb in conjunction with Mildenhall CC.
Chris Brown won the Club Senior Championship, with Oscar Barter finishing in first place in the junior category and Megan Holland winning the junior girls race.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the club email Dan Bromilow via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 8 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache