COLTS FOOTBALL: Witchford Colts Under 10 Blue youngsters get kitted out for another two seasons
A local team of youngsters have been kitted out ahead of the new league season.
Witchford Colts Under 10s Blue have secured strips for the next two seasons thanks to local companies J&M Brickwork and Rumbles Fish Bar.
J&M will be the sponsors of the youngsters’ away training kit, while Rumbles’ logo will be displayed on the front of their home shirts.
Manager, Tim Binstead, said: “On behalf of the parents and players in the team I would like to express thanks for the generosity of J&M Brickwork.
“I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Rumbles Fish Bar, Ely, for renewing their match kit sponsorship deal with the team.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s great to get two local businesses together in helping out a nearby grassroots football club.
“Both of their continued support is outstanding and is fully appreciated by myself and the whole squad.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash