Clay target shooting: Opponents both aiming for a win
CLAY TARGET SHOOTING A shoot-off will be required to decide the winner of Fenland Gun Club s Ken Hocken Trophy following Sunday s competition. Prickwillow s Derrick Vout, and Eastrea s Adrian Slack, both shot scores of 40 ex 50 and will face each other in
CLAY TARGET SHOOTING
A shoot-off will be required to decide the winner of Fenland Gun Club's Ken Hocken Trophy following Sunday's competition.
Prickwillow's Derrick Vout, and Eastrea's Adrian Slack, both shot scores of 40 ex 50 and will face each other in the shoot-off to be held at the club's next meeting on March 19.
Mark Bridgement, of March, finished one shot behind but won the skeet competition with a perfect 25 ex 25. Steve Allen, of Manea, was the runner-up with 24 ex 25.
Bridgement finished off a successful day by winning the down the line competition with a score of 24/70 ex 25/75.
The winner of the ladies' skeet competition was March's Kristy Blakeborough who shot 21 ex 25.
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Chapel conversion withdrawn following stinging rebuke
- 3 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 4 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 5 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm
- 6 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 7 Woman dies following crash on A1303
- 8 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 9 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 10 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
The next shoot at Washbrooke Farm, Doddington will start at 10.30am on March 19. All are welcome.