Clay target shooting: Opponents both aiming for a win
CLAY TARGET SHOOTING A shoot-off will be required to decide the winner of Fenland Gun Club s Ken Hocken Trophy following Sunday s competition. Prickwillow s Derrick Vout, and Eastrea s Adrian Slack, both shot scores of 40 ex 50 and will face each other in
CLAY TARGET SHOOTING
A shoot-off will be required to decide the winner of Fenland Gun Club's Ken Hocken Trophy following Sunday's competition.
Prickwillow's Derrick Vout, and Eastrea's Adrian Slack, both shot scores of 40 ex 50 and will face each other in the shoot-off to be held at the club's next meeting on March 19.
Mark Bridgement, of March, finished one shot behind but won the skeet competition with a perfect 25 ex 25. Steve Allen, of Manea, was the runner-up with 24 ex 25.
Bridgement finished off a successful day by winning the down the line competition with a score of 24/70 ex 25/75.
The winner of the ladies' skeet competition was March's Kristy Blakeborough who shot 21 ex 25.
- 1 'He saved my life' - Karolina thanks optician after spotting unknown brain tumour
- 2 Two suffer serious injuries after A10 crash
- 3 Baby murder trial hears mother joked tot self-harmed
- 4 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 5 Man subjected to 'unprovoked attack' at village pavilion
- 6 Cyclist in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash
- 7 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 8 Bank cards, electrical items and jewellery stolen in burglary
- 9 Knife attack man hid over £3,500 of drugs at mum's home
- 10 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
The next shoot at Washbrooke Farm, Doddington will start at 10.30am on March 19. All are welcome.