The Football Association in Cambridgeshire is looking to team up with local charities
- Credit: Archant
A football association is looking for community groups to partner up with for 2018.
The Cambridgeshire FA wants to hear from registered charities operating in Fenland, East Cambridgeshire, Cambridge City and South Cambridgeshire.
An FA spokesman said: “In addition to helping raise the profile of the chosen charity within the Cambridgeshire FA football family, we would work with you to support fund raising through a shared programme of events that link to our areas of work.”
To build a long term partnership, areas of common ground should include one or more of the following:
?• Health, fitness and wellbeing.
?• Supporting volunteers to deliver outcomes.
- 1 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 2 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 3 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 4 Quick-thinking officer who stopped man jumping onto A14 honoured
- 5 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 6 Here’s what you can expect at Ely Folk Festival 2022
- 7 Take a look inside £600,000 period home with 'outstanding charm'
- 8 Santas learn how to put the Ho Ho Ho into Christmas
- 9 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 10 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
?• Building better communities.
Any groups interested are asked to email their details with a brief summary of your charity’s work, what your goals are for 2018, how you feel the Cambridgeshire FA and an association with football could help you achieve your goals.
Email Martha.Sutherland@cambridgeshirefa.com by Monday January 15.