The Football Association in Cambridgeshire is looking to team up with local charities
- Credit: Archant
A football association is looking for community groups to partner up with for 2018.
The Cambridgeshire FA wants to hear from registered charities operating in Fenland, East Cambridgeshire, Cambridge City and South Cambridgeshire.
An FA spokesman said: “In addition to helping raise the profile of the chosen charity within the Cambridgeshire FA football family, we would work with you to support fund raising through a shared programme of events that link to our areas of work.”
To build a long term partnership, areas of common ground should include one or more of the following:
?• Health, fitness and wellbeing.
You may also want to watch:
?• Supporting volunteers to deliver outcomes.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on
?• Building better communities.
Any groups interested are asked to email their details with a brief summary of your charity’s work, what your goals are for 2018, how you feel the Cambridgeshire FA and an association with football could help you achieve your goals.
Email Martha.Sutherland@cambridgeshirefa.com by Monday January 15.