The Football Association in Cambridgeshire is looking to team up with local charities
- Credit: Archant
A football association is looking for community groups to partner up with for 2018.
The Cambridgeshire FA wants to hear from registered charities operating in Fenland, East Cambridgeshire, Cambridge City and South Cambridgeshire.
An FA spokesman said: “In addition to helping raise the profile of the chosen charity within the Cambridgeshire FA football family, we would work with you to support fund raising through a shared programme of events that link to our areas of work.”
To build a long term partnership, areas of common ground should include one or more of the following:
?• Health, fitness and wellbeing.
?• Supporting volunteers to deliver outcomes.
- 1 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
?• Building better communities.
Any groups interested are asked to email their details with a brief summary of your charity’s work, what your goals are for 2018, how you feel the Cambridgeshire FA and an association with football could help you achieve your goals.
Email Martha.Sutherland@cambridgeshirefa.com by Monday January 15.