100 per cent pass rate for Ely Tae Kwon-Do students
- Credit: Archant
Students from the Mark Farnham School of Tae Kwon-Do have been celebrating a 100 per cent pass rate at the school’s first grading of 2018.
Students from across the 15 Mark Farnham Schools took part in the grading examination event in King’s Lynn on Sunday January 21.
8th Dan Tae Kwon-Do Masters from around the country, each with over 40 years Tae Kwon Do experience, conducted the examinations; testing students against the criteria for each colour grade.
141 students from the Mark Farnham School attended the event, with the youngest children involved aged four and all students were examined by Master Paul Donnelly, 8th Dan and passed with flying colours.
The latest grading results mean that a total of 13611 students have now successfully passed colour belt gradings with the Mark Farnham School since it was established 30-years ago.
Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do Grading Results Sunday January 21
- 1 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 2 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 3 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 4 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 5 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 6 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 7 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 8 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 9 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you