LICENSING ACT 2003
- Credit: Archant
Notice is hereby given that Haddenham Arts Centre C.I.C has applied for the grant of a premises licence
Notice is hereby given that Haddenham Arts Centre C.I.C has on 14 February 2019 applied to East Cambridgeshire District Council for the grant of a premises licence for Haddenham Arts Centre 20 High Street Haddenham Ely.
The application is for: Plays, Films, Indoor Sporting Events, Boxing and Wrestling Entertainment, Live Music, Recorded Music, Performance of Dance, Entertainment of a Similar Description, Late Night Refreshment and the Sale by Retail of Alcohol
Monday to Sunday 09:00 to 00:00 hours
Any person wishing to make representations to this application may do so by submitting a completed representation form to Environmental Services Licensing Section The Grange Nutholt Lane Ely Cambridgeshire CB7 4EE by 14 March 2019.
You may also want to watch:
A copy of the form to make representations on can be downloaded from the Council’s web site www. eastcambs.gov.uk or by telephoning 01353 665555.
The application can be viewed, by appointment, at the Council Offices during normal office hours (Monday to Thursday 08:45 to 17:00 and Friday 08:45 to 16:30).
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application. The maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction is a Level 5 fine on the standard scale.