Cambs city voted ‘most likely to survive zombie apocalypse’
- Credit: cottonbro/Pexels
A Cambridgeshire city has been voted the most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse thanks to its links to farming and number of parks.
SaveOnEnergy has used in index-based points system to determine which city would survive the fictional horror attack – and now the results are in.
Thanks to wind farms, electric vehicle chargers and a number of recycling centres, Cambridge has been crowned the number one city for apocalypse survivors.
“Cambridge is the most self-sustaining city and ranks as the best place to survive an apocalypse,” said a spokesperson for SaveOnEnergy.
“It’s home to the most onshore wind farms, 24, and recycling centres in the UK, 5.68 per 100,000 of the population.
You may also want to watch:
“Meaning that those looking to self-sustain are more likely to be successful in producing their own energy and reusing waste!”
Following in second place is Swansea, with the city collecting 341 points.
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 3 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 4 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 5 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 6 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 7 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 8 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 9 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 10 London man jailed for running drugs line between Cambs and capital
Surviving an apocalypse in Swansea would be made easier as they have the largest number of open park space, 45.8 parks per 100,000 of the population.
Collecting just 82 points, Oxford is the worst city to live in if there was a zombie apocalypse due to the lack of wind farms and farmers.
To read the full breakdown, visit: www.saveonenergy.com/uk/best-cities-to-survive-a-zombie-apocalypse/