Young mum given suspended sentence after kicking boy in head
A MOTHER who kicked a school boy in the head has narrowly avoided prison. Susan Statham, 21, and two male friends attacked a group of King s School students, who were having a picnic. She kicked a 15-year-old boy in the head and ribs as he lay on the flo
A MOTHER who kicked a school boy in the head has narrowly avoided prison.
Susan Statham, 21, and two male friends attacked a group of King's School students, who were having a picnic.
She kicked a 15-year-old boy in the head and ribs as he lay on the floor with a broken nose.
Statham, of New Barns Avenue, Ely pleaded guilty to affray.
You may also want to watch:
She was given a four-month suspended sentence with an 18-month supervision order.
Statham, who has a two-year-old daughter, faces a separate charge of breaching an anti-social behaviour order on August 1 by jumping into the River Great Ouse in Ely while drunk. She denied the charge and will be tried later this month.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 7 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor