You could WIN tickets to see Tom Odell in concert at Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
Tom Odell has announced a special tour of the nation’s forests for 2015, performing in seven woodland venues as part of Forest Live.
That tour brings him to Thetford Forest on Sunday, July 5 – and two readers will win a pair of tickets to the concert.
Odell’s platinum-selling debut album Long Way Down shot straight to number one. Described by The Telegraph as “utterly compelling”, it won him the ultimate industry accolade of Songwriter of the Year at the 2014 Ivor Novello Awards.
He also won the BRITs Critics’ Choice Award in 2013.
Chosen to perform the soundtrack to John Lewis Christmas advert, the 24-year-old added his spine-tingling vocals to a cover of John Lennon’s classic Real Love, generating millions of YouTube views. Odell is currently in the studio recording his new album.
Forest Live is an independent programme organised by the Forestry Commission to bring forests to new audiences. Income generated from ticket sales is spent on protecting, improving and expanding England’s forests and woodlands and increasing their value to people and wildlife.
With everything required for a great night out, including full catering and bar facilities, the gigs are renowned for their relaxed atmosphere.
- 1 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 2 Warwick Davis and daughter Annabelle cut the ribbon at special opening
- 3 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 4 Caravan site wants 10 new lodges to cope with demand
- 5 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 6 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 7 Retiring café owner desperate not to see shop 'back at square one'
- 8 Insurers to pay for £725,000 house replacement
- 9 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 10 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
Tom Odell with special guest, Rae Morris, will perform at Thetford Forest on Sunday, July 5. For tickets and further information, contact the box office on 03000 680400 or visit www.forestry.gov.uk/music
• For a chance to win a pair of tickets to the concert, don’t miss the May 22 edition of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.