Festive decorations with a wreath making workshop in Witchford
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas wreath making workshop was enjoyed by people who attended an event in Witchford.
The workshop was staged by local flower arranger Jane Blanchard in St. Andrew’s Hall.
It was a chance for people to have hands on experience wih han expert to create their own festive wreaths.
Organised by Virginia and Mark Divall, the event raised £229.58 towards St Andrew’s Church extension fund.
Future events to enjoy include an Australia day games morning on Saturday January 26 in St. Andrew’s Hall.
You may also want to watch:
It is £5 per adult and £2 per child (5+) and runs from 10am to noon with coffee, cake and soup lunch included.
The next workshop with be making a piece of decorative glass on Saturday February 2. It costs £17.50 with donations towards refreshments.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
The monthly prize winners for the Friends of St. Andrew’s Church Witchford 200 Club will be announced at each event.
Tickets for both events are available from Rosemary Westwell, Witchford Post Office or Enid Bedford, Witchford.