Woman, man and three-year-old child hospitalised after collision on A10 near Grange Lane, Littleport roundabout
- Credit: Archant
Three people - including a child - were taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries after a collision on the A10 near the Grange Lane, Littleport roundabout yesterday afternoon.
A woman in her 30s, a man in his 50s and a three-year-old child sustained serious but not life-threatening injuries and were taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
The two-vehicle collision, which involved a car and a van, led to the A10 between Ely and Littleport being blocked at around 4.15pm.
PC Chris Boother said: “We are keen to hear from anybody who was in the area, specifically drivers with dash cam footage, traveling in either direction just before the incident.
“We are also keen to speak to the driver of a 4x4 seen in the area just before the collision.”
PCSO Ian Hawkins, who attended the crash, said: “This was a very serious collision which required the road being closed for a substantial amount of time while paramedics looked after the casualties.
“We would like to thank members of the public for their patience and co-operation while we dealt with this incident and wish the injured parties a quick recovery.”
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 Petition launched to save village pub
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 5 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 6 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 7 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 10 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
Anyone who may have witnessed this incident should call 101.