Woman is found trapped in her car after Stretham Road collision leaves it in a ditch
- Credit: Archant
A woman had to be freed from her vehicle in the early hours of Sunday morning after her car ended up in a Wilburton ditch.
The woman, who is believed to be in her 20’s, was trapped inside her car after it rolled off of Stretham Road following a collision at around 3am.
Cambs Fire and Rescue Service crew members used specialist cutting equipment to free her.
A team from Magpas then administered pain relief and A&E level care to the patient who had suffered head injuries.
Accompanied by Helimedix, she was then taken to Addenbrooke’s hospital in a land ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
The woman was said to be in a stable condition when she arrived.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 3 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 4 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 5 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 6 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 9 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 10 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone