Woman is found trapped in her car after Stretham Road collision leaves it in a ditch
- Credit: Archant
A woman had to be freed from her vehicle in the early hours of Sunday morning after her car ended up in a Wilburton ditch.
The woman, who is believed to be in her 20’s, was trapped inside her car after it rolled off of Stretham Road following a collision at around 3am.
Cambs Fire and Rescue Service crew members used specialist cutting equipment to free her.
A team from Magpas then administered pain relief and A&E level care to the patient who had suffered head injuries.
Accompanied by Helimedix, she was then taken to Addenbrooke’s hospital in a land ambulance.
The woman was said to be in a stable condition when she arrived.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 3 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 4 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 5 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 6 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 7 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 10 Woman dies in crash on London Road in St Ives