Woman is found trapped in her car after Stretham Road collision leaves it in a ditch
- Credit: Archant
A woman had to be freed from her vehicle in the early hours of Sunday morning after her car ended up in a Wilburton ditch.
The woman, who is believed to be in her 20’s, was trapped inside her car after it rolled off of Stretham Road following a collision at around 3am.
Cambs Fire and Rescue Service crew members used specialist cutting equipment to free her.
A team from Magpas then administered pain relief and A&E level care to the patient who had suffered head injuries.
Accompanied by Helimedix, she was then taken to Addenbrooke’s hospital in a land ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
The woman was said to be in a stable condition when she arrived.
- 1 Parish council protests after developers switch care home for homes
- 2 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 3 Parish council fails to win vote of confidence
- 4 Charity shop ‘urgently appealing’ for volunteers after reopening
- 5 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 6 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 7 OBE for former King's Ely principal
- 8 Ely’s most famous cat is back for more adventures
- 9 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 10 'A crash waiting to happen' say police