Eighteen year old woman to appear in court charged with murder of Peterborough man
- Credit: Archant
An eighteen year old woman will appear in court today charged with murder.
Martyna Ogonowska, of Victoria Place, Peterborough, remains in custody to appear at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court this morning (Tuesday October 23).
Police were called to Oakdale Avenue in Peterborough at 7.10am on Sunday (October 21) by the ambulance service following reports of concern for a man in a parked car.
The man, who is in his 20s, was confirmed dead a short while later and has been taken to Peterborough City Hospital. A post mortem examination at Peterborough City Hospital concluded he died from a single stab wound to the chest.
A 19-year-old woman from Peterborough, who was arrested on Monday night on suspicion of conspiracy to murder, has been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting incident number 93 of 21 October or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her