Eighteen year old woman to appear in court charged with murder of Peterborough man
- Credit: Archant
An eighteen year old woman will appear in court today charged with murder.
Martyna Ogonowska, of Victoria Place, Peterborough, remains in custody to appear at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court this morning (Tuesday October 23).
Police were called to Oakdale Avenue in Peterborough at 7.10am on Sunday (October 21) by the ambulance service following reports of concern for a man in a parked car.
The man, who is in his 20s, was confirmed dead a short while later and has been taken to Peterborough City Hospital. A post mortem examination at Peterborough City Hospital concluded he died from a single stab wound to the chest.
A 19-year-old woman from Peterborough, who was arrested on Monday night on suspicion of conspiracy to murder, has been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting incident number 93 of 21 October or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 4 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 5 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 9 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 10 Three hare coursers - with three children and three dogs in car - fined for damaging crops