Witness appeal follows collision between a teenage cyclist and BMW in East Cambridgeshire village
- Credit: Archant
A police appeal has been launched to find any witnesses to a collision in Fordham on the last day of August when a teenage cyclist was badly hurt.
The collision happened between a BMWX5 and the 13-year-old cyclist in Station Road, Fordham, at around 6.20pm on Friday August 31.
“We are appealing for information following that collision,” said a police spokesman.
between a cyclist and a BMW X5.
“The cyclist, a 13-year-old boy, was taken to hospital with serious, but not life threatening injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101 quoting incident 357 of the 31 August or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station