Witchford Colts under eights kitted out for next two seasons thanks to striking support from local businesses
The Witchford Colts under eights team (blue) have been fully kitted out for the next two seasons with support, and funding, from a variety of local businesses.
The junior football team have secured sponsorship from three local companies.
Rumbles Fish Bar have provided the team with a match kit in the traditional Witchford sky blue and navy colours, Witchford-based coach company Greys of Ely have provided funds for a training kit and local sweet shop emporium, Mr Simms, have supplied sports jackets.
Additionally, the coaches for Witchford Colts under 10’s and both under eights sides have also been provided with training shirts from local graphic design and website company, Blue Sky Design Studio.
All of the kit has been supplied by another local business, 3QSports.
Tim Binstead, under eights manager, said: “We are delighted to have secured the funding.
“It’s wonderful to be able to link up with local companies.
- 1 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 2 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 3 Take a look inside £600,000 period home with 'outstanding charm'
- 4 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 5 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 6 Santas learn how to put the Ho Ho Ho into Christmas
- 7 New deadline for £6m crematorium decision
- 8 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 9 Here’s what you can expect at Ely Folk Festival 2022
- 10 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
“I can’t thank them enough.
“As a thank you to the kind sponsors we are hoping that they gain some additional exposure too.
“It’s lovely to see that they are more than happy to help out a local club and the grassroots of our national sport.”