Witchford Colts under eights kitted out for next two seasons thanks to striking support from local businesses
The Witchford Colts under eights team (blue) have been fully kitted out for the next two seasons with support, and funding, from a variety of local businesses.
The junior football team have secured sponsorship from three local companies.
Rumbles Fish Bar have provided the team with a match kit in the traditional Witchford sky blue and navy colours, Witchford-based coach company Greys of Ely have provided funds for a training kit and local sweet shop emporium, Mr Simms, have supplied sports jackets.
Additionally, the coaches for Witchford Colts under 10’s and both under eights sides have also been provided with training shirts from local graphic design and website company, Blue Sky Design Studio.
All of the kit has been supplied by another local business, 3QSports.
Tim Binstead, under eights manager, said: “We are delighted to have secured the funding.
“It’s wonderful to be able to link up with local companies.
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 4 Missing woman back home
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 7 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
“I can’t thank them enough.
“As a thank you to the kind sponsors we are hoping that they gain some additional exposure too.
“It’s lovely to see that they are more than happy to help out a local club and the grassroots of our national sport.”