Witchford Colts under eights kitted out for next two seasons thanks to striking support from local businesses
The Witchford Colts under eights team (blue) have been fully kitted out for the next two seasons with support, and funding, from a variety of local businesses.
The junior football team have secured sponsorship from three local companies.
Rumbles Fish Bar have provided the team with a match kit in the traditional Witchford sky blue and navy colours, Witchford-based coach company Greys of Ely have provided funds for a training kit and local sweet shop emporium, Mr Simms, have supplied sports jackets.
Additionally, the coaches for Witchford Colts under 10’s and both under eights sides have also been provided with training shirts from local graphic design and website company, Blue Sky Design Studio.
All of the kit has been supplied by another local business, 3QSports.
You may also want to watch:
Tim Binstead, under eights manager, said: “We are delighted to have secured the funding.
“It’s wonderful to be able to link up with local companies.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
“I can’t thank them enough.
“As a thank you to the kind sponsors we are hoping that they gain some additional exposure too.
“It’s lovely to see that they are more than happy to help out a local club and the grassroots of our national sport.”