Witchford Colts celebrate 15th anniverary with club sticker album
- Credit: Alistair Pryde / W&P Stickers
Witchford Colts Football Club celebrated its 15th anniversary in a rather unique way… by releasing its own bespoke sticker album.
“Similar to the Premier League and World Cup versions, but the main difference being that the children themselves are the heroes they will be collecting, and of course swapping with club mates,” said a spokesman for the club.
“The club thought it would be a fun way to celebrate the anniversary and will offer a fantastic long term souvenir for players and families.
“The children had a great time filling in their respective albums and the smiles were priceless. The collecting, and swapping, will continue long into the summer.”
A number of local businesses also advertised in the album, including 3Q Sports, Adidas, Mr Simms, Bibi Indian Home Cookery, A&E Thomson, Blue Sky Design Studio, Ross Trent Cabinet Maker, Pettit Sports, Michael Edwards Gardening Services, Treetops Softplay, Greys of Ely, Neil Johnson Bookkeeping, Kings Barber, SubwaySpar, Star Radio, The Village Inn, Wood Green Animal Centre, Mark’s School of Motoring, Witchford Archers, Witchford Lighting Centre and Midway Garage.
You may also want to watch:
The album was created professionally by Words & Pictures: www.wpstickers.co.uk
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph