£218.50 raised for St Andrew’s Church extension at a dinner and quiz in Witchford
- Credit: Archant
£218.50 was raised towards the St Andrew’s Church Witchford extension fund at a dinner and quiz event.
Guests enjoyed a two-course dinner with music by Phil and Laurine and The Isle Singers.
A ‘quirky quiz’ completed the evening and the best slogan for the Friends of St. Andrew’s Church Witchford 200 club was ‘give a pound to spend a penny’. The winner of this month’s £20 was Mrs. A.Tyler.
The next event to enjoy will be a photographic competition.
To take part, send one to three unmounted photos sized A4 or less on the subject of ‘Life’ with your name, address, phone number, email and age or ‘adult’ on the back to ‘Antipodes’, 17 Common Rd., Witchford by Thursday November 22.
You may also want to watch:
The age groups will be adult, 13-17 years and up to 12 years. It is free to enter.
By entering you agree that the photos may be kept and used again for other fundraising activities for the church.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 8 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
Come to judge the photo competition in St Andrew’s Church from 10am to 2pm on November 24.
Email email@example.com or call 01353 663918 for info.