Witchford business GB Innomech Group expands commercial team
A Witchford company which helps serve high-tech businesses has expanded its commercial team by appointing Adrian SC Brown as business development manager.
GB Innomech Group has appointed Mr Brown “to accelerate growth by securing new commercial opportunities for the Nexus IE and Innomech brands,” said a company spokesman.
Mr Brown, who has experience in the technology and pharmaceutical industries and has held senior positions at a number of well-known Cambridge companies, said: “I’m looking forward to this new opportunity.
“Collectively, both brands have over 35 years’ experience of working with med tech and pharmaceutical companies, and I hope to generate exciting new opportunities in the high-tech space.”
The new senior position follows the appointment of Sue Bell as group projects manager.
You may also want to watch:
Innomech designs and develops industrial process automation technology while its sister company, Nexus IE, specialises in providing customers with an end-to-end manufacturing service, from procurement and build through to testing, maintenance and ongoing product servicing, supporting start-ups and SME’s in the commercialisation of their products.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer