Winners of the Ely Standard’s Mother’s Day competition are revealed ...
- Credit: Archant
Four lucky readers can plant a smile this Mother’s Day after each winning a National Garden gift voucher in our recent competition.
Entries flooded in for the competition featured in the Ely Standard on February 18 which offered four prizes worth £25 each of National Garden gift vouchers.
The vouchers can be used at over 2,000 leading garden centres including: Dobbies, Hilliers, Notcutts, Squires and Homebase and hundreds of independent garden nurseries.
The first four entries, which correctly said Mother’s Day 2016 is on March 6, out of the ‘hat’ were: Maggie Church, of Felton Way Ely; Ros Hewlett, of Highfield Drive, Littleport; Jean Kelly of Martin Close, Soham and Ruth Holliday of Lumley Close, Ely.
They will be receiving their £25 gift voucher in the post in the next few days.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.thevouchergarden.co.uk for an easy to use store locator or to buy online and follow National Garden gift vouchers on www.facebook.com/GardenGiftVouchers and on twitter @GardenGiftVouch
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'