Winner of Ely Standard's La Hogue Hamper Competition Is Delighted
THE winner of the Ely Standard s La Hogue hamper competition said she was delighted with her prize. Stephanie Rushbrook, of Old School Close, Littleport, said: It is wonderful. When I saw it I couldn t believe my eyes. I was so excited when I was told th
THE winner of the Ely Standard's La Hogue hamper competition said she was delighted with her prize.
Stephanie Rushbrook, of Old School Close, Littleport, said: "It is wonderful. When I saw it I couldn't believe my eyes. I was so excited when I was told that I had won. You couldn't describe the hamper, it's so lovely. The basket is beautiful. We shall share it with our friends. Winning was a wonderful surprise."
Mrs Rushbrook's husband, Peter, collected her prize from La Hogue's Chris Reeks at the Ely Standard's office in Market Street as she is unwell.
4114HD1009: Chris Reeks from La Hogue with Peter Rushbrook.
You may also want to watch:
Photo: HELEN DRAKE
- 1 Coffee company's stolen generator found as business continues to thrive
- 2 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 3 Holiday park 'honoured' to host Cambridge Boat Race teams
- 4 Rats spotted around overflowing bins in Ely
- 5 Business improving for market traders as lockdown eases
- 6 Counsellor moves practise outdoors with ‘Walk and Talk Sessions’
- 7 'Lot wrong' but opponents admit concrete plant expansion defeat
- 8 Youngsters finally get their wish thanks to new goalposts
- 9 Museum shares historical photos of Ely Market and its royal visitors
- 10 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh