Winner of Ely Standard's La Hogue Hamper Competition Is Delighted
THE winner of the Ely Standard s La Hogue hamper competition said she was delighted with her prize. Stephanie Rushbrook, of Old School Close, Littleport, said: It is wonderful. When I saw it I couldn t believe my eyes. I was so excited when I was told th
THE winner of the Ely Standard's La Hogue hamper competition said she was delighted with her prize.
Stephanie Rushbrook, of Old School Close, Littleport, said: "It is wonderful. When I saw it I couldn't believe my eyes. I was so excited when I was told that I had won. You couldn't describe the hamper, it's so lovely. The basket is beautiful. We shall share it with our friends. Winning was a wonderful surprise."
Mrs Rushbrook's husband, Peter, collected her prize from La Hogue's Chris Reeks at the Ely Standard's office in Market Street as she is unwell.
4114HD1009: Chris Reeks from La Hogue with Peter Rushbrook.
You may also want to watch:
Photo: HELEN DRAKE
- 1 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 2 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 6 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 7 Author opens school’s new library
- 8 Village housing in disarray after all the trustees quit
- 9 Town considers home for market
- 10 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate