Add value, security and style to your home with Cambridgeshire double-glazing specialists Safeseal
- Credit: Archant
Safeseal Frames is a family-owned business in Fulbourn which has been established since 2000.
The company manufacturers Liniar multi-chambered systems which are top of the range A+ rated windows as well as doors, conservatories, bi-fold doors and orangeries.
The staff continually strive for the high quality standards they have set, alongside exceptional customer service.
Managing director Phill Pluck said: “We believe that each home is unique and we are committed to helping all of our customers to make the most of their living area. We pride ourselves on offering all customers a fast, friendly, reliable and cost effective service from start to finish.
“We are proud of our family ethos, customer service and value-for-money products. We aim to provide products that add value to your home as well as providing security and heat-retention.”
You may also want to watch:
The company can also supply PVCu roofline products including fascia, soffit and guttering, and replacement installation.
The firm also works with trade as well as domestic customers.
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 3 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 4 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 5 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 6 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 10 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
They can supply to the trade on a standard five to 10 working day turnaround on white PVCu frames.
They also supply and install aluminium and wood if required and composite doors to domestic or commercial properties, as well as free site surveys and advice.
Safeseal is a proud member of the plastic window federation, and is a FENSA registered company. It is also a Liniar approved manufacturer, and has been awarded a Worksafe Contractor Membership by SMAS and a CHAS Accreditation Certificate.