Wind in the Willows comes to Ely Cathedral on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Chapterhouse Theatre bring the magic of outdoor theatre to life at Ely Cathedral on Saturday July 1 with Wind in the Willows.
“Alive with music and song, this magical family show is presented in traditional costume,” say promoters.
Tickets are available from Burrow’s Bookshop, Babylon Gallery or via www.isleofelyartsfestival.org.uk
The deadline for entries to the 2018 Festival Calendar Competition closes on Saturday, too.
“So if you’re feeling creative and want to see your work on display, you can submit your photos online,” say organisers.
Entry is free; visit www.haddenhamgallery.co.uk for full details.
Then on Sunday July 2 head down to Ely’s riverside for Aquafest from 12 to 5pm, pop into the Babylon Gallery at 12pm to see David Hockney’s selling exhibition and at 2pm and 3pm head to the gallery for two half-hour drop-in story telling sessions with enchanting and engaging local tales of giants, gods and cake from Snail Tales.
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 3 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 4 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 10 Disciplinary action against anti-Pride pastor ‘never, ever about his religion’