Wind in the Willows comes to Ely Cathedral on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Chapterhouse Theatre bring the magic of outdoor theatre to life at Ely Cathedral on Saturday July 1 with Wind in the Willows.
“Alive with music and song, this magical family show is presented in traditional costume,” say promoters.
Tickets are available from Burrow’s Bookshop, Babylon Gallery or via www.isleofelyartsfestival.org.uk
The deadline for entries to the 2018 Festival Calendar Competition closes on Saturday, too.
“So if you’re feeling creative and want to see your work on display, you can submit your photos online,” say organisers.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is free; visit www.haddenhamgallery.co.uk for full details.
Then on Sunday July 2 head down to Ely’s riverside for Aquafest from 12 to 5pm, pop into the Babylon Gallery at 12pm to see David Hockney’s selling exhibition and at 2pm and 3pm head to the gallery for two half-hour drop-in story telling sessions with enchanting and engaging local tales of giants, gods and cake from Snail Tales.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment