You can win VIP panto tickets to Beauty and The Beast. Oh yes you can!
- Credit: Archant
The Ely Standard is running a panto VIP giveaway where winners get a chance to meet the cast of Beauty and The Beast at the gala night.
We have teamed up with Cheffins to give you the chance of winning money can’t buy VIP tickets for the popular panto at the Maltings, Ely.
The prize is for a family of four to attend the gala night of Ely’s professional panto on December 27 where they will get a programme each, interval drinks, great seats and the chance to meet the cast too after the show.
Beauty and the Beast is staged by national theatre group KD. The show runs at the Maltings from December 22 to January 14.
Ticket prices start from £12.
You may also want to watch:
It is KD’s fifth year of pantomime in Ely and each year ticket sales have rocketed.
Austen Dack the shows marketing officer said “Last year more than 9,000 local people came to watch the show, with nearly 60 per cent of all tickets sold already for 2017, its looking like another record year.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
“Over 10,000 are expected to watch so please buy tickets early.”
To book tickets for Beauty and the Beast please visit www.kdtheatre.co.uk
Cheffins are once again the main sponsor of this year’s panto.
Mark Peck director at Cheffins said, “We are delighted to be sponsoring the pantomime in Ely this year. We get great pleasure out of supporting the local community in which we work and we hope that the shows are a great success and bring a huge amount of enjoyment to local residents.”
Other key partners of the show include Elyte Fitness, Sylhet, Ely and Ely Riverside Bar and Kitchen.
The panto also offers locals to have a great day out in Ely. With over 10,000 visitors over a three week period it is a good chance for local retailers to gain some extra trade!
Local restaurants and pubs have partnered with organisers to offer special show deals including Royal Standard, The Cutter, Prince Albert, Grand Central and more.
• To enter this VIP competition please send the answer to this question to us via email@example.com or via post at Audmoor House, 93 High Street, March, Cambridgeshire PE15 9LH.
• Who is the main sponsor of this years pantomime Beauty and the Beast?
• The lucky winner will be pulled from the hat and presented with their prize in December.
• Tell us your name address, email and daytime phone number.
• Closing date for entry is midday on Friday December 15.