Win Tickets To See Oasis At Wembley Arena!
Win tickets to see Oasis at Wembley Arena We ve got a pair of tickets to give away to the Oasis gig of the decade.It was sold out in just three minutes, but we have managed to secure a pair of tickets from Live Nation to the Wembley Arena gig on October
Win tickets to see Oasis at Wembley Arena
We've got a pair of tickets to give away to the Oasis gig of the decade.
It was sold out in just three minutes, but we have managed to secure a pair of tickets from Live Nation to the Wembley Arena gig on October 16.
Following the exclusive preview of the new Oasis single, The Shock of The lightning on Radio 1, the Mancunian four-piece announce their return to Wembley Arena for two autumn shows.
The Shock of The Lightning, released on September 29, is taken from their eagerly awaited seventh studio album Dig Out Your Soul which is set for release on October 6. Noel Gallagher describes the single as one of the band's most instant songs "because it was written dead fast and recorded dead fast. It's basically the demo and it has retained its energy. And there's a lot to be said for that, I think. The first time you record something is always the best."
If you want to be in the audience at Wembley Arena on October 16, when Oasis play their sell-out gig, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
- 1 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 2 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 3 Soham tribute to 'honest, funny, intelligent and understanding human being'
- 4 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 5 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 6 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 7 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 8 Ex-soldier Rob on a mission to bring 'ideas and energy' to Ely
- 9 Mike Rouse: A lifetime's passion for books and literature
- 10 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
Where in the UK do the Oasis brothers hail from?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard to: Oasis Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE. Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on September 22. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received prior to that date. The tickets will admit two adults to see Oasis at Wembley Arena on October 16. Transport to Wembley Arena is not included. There is no cash alternative. The editor's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.