Win Tickets To See Mad Dogs and Englishmen At Ely Cathedral
TWO of the our most celebrated comedy characters from the one of the best-loved sitcom of all time Only Fools and Horses are to appear in a charity concert at Ely Cathedral next Saturday and the Ely Standard has two pairs of tickets to give away. John Cha
TWO of the our most celebrated comedy characters from the one of the best-loved sitcom of all time Only Fools and Horses are to appear in a charity concert at Ely Cathedral next Saturday and the Ely Standard has two pairs of tickets to give away.
John Challis who plays Boycie in Only Fools and Horses and Roger Lloyd-Pack who plays Trigger are joined by popular comedy actress June Whitfield for the event on May 22.
Mad Dogs and Englishmen will celebrate all things English in music and verse and the stars will be supported by the City of Cambridge Brass Band, Ely Cathedral Choir and the Ely Imps.
The concert is in aid of the Stars Foundation, a charity which raises money to support people with Cerebral Palsy.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: Tickets are now on sale at the Cathedral box office at �20/�15/�10. There are limited tickets available at an additional �15 to attend a champagne reception during the interval to meet the stars of the show.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for the event on May 22, answer this question.
- 1 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 2 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 3 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 6 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 7 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 8 Community pharmacy teams to offer free Covid-19 test kits
- 9 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer
- 10 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
Name the writer of Only Fools and Horses?
Send you answer on a postcard to: The Ely Standard (Only Fools comp) 38 Market Street, Ely, Cambs. CB7 4LS or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Box office: 01353 660349.