Win Tickets To See Mad Dogs and Englishmen At Ely Cathedral
TWO of the our most celebrated comedy characters from the one of the best-loved sitcom of all time Only Fools and Horses are to appear in a charity concert at Ely Cathedral next Saturday and the Ely Standard has two pairs of tickets to give away. John Cha
TWO of the our most celebrated comedy characters from the one of the best-loved sitcom of all time Only Fools and Horses are to appear in a charity concert at Ely Cathedral next Saturday and the Ely Standard has two pairs of tickets to give away.
John Challis who plays Boycie in Only Fools and Horses and Roger Lloyd-Pack who plays Trigger are joined by popular comedy actress June Whitfield for the event on May 22.
Mad Dogs and Englishmen will celebrate all things English in music and verse and the stars will be supported by the City of Cambridge Brass Band, Ely Cathedral Choir and the Ely Imps.
The concert is in aid of the Stars Foundation, a charity which raises money to support people with Cerebral Palsy.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: Tickets are now on sale at the Cathedral box office at �20/�15/�10. There are limited tickets available at an additional �15 to attend a champagne reception during the interval to meet the stars of the show.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for the event on May 22, answer this question.
- 1 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 2 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 3 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 4 Round one to High Flyer after highways gives thumbs up to giant mug
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Our weekly round-up of what Ely Standard readers have to say
- 7 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 8 Foodbank receives ‘kind’ cash donation from housebuilder
- 9 Leader’s reminder of human cost of £100k homes fall-out
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
Name the writer of Only Fools and Horses?
Send you answer on a postcard to: The Ely Standard (Only Fools comp) 38 Market Street, Ely, Cambs. CB7 4LS or email: email@example.com
Box office: 01353 660349.