Win Tickets To See James Morrison At Thetford Forest in June
JAMES Morrison is appearing at Thetford Forest in Suffolk next month and the Ely Standard has a pair of tickets to give away to one lucky reader. His show is part of the Forestry Commission s annual Live Music programme taking place in the region at
JAMES Morrison is appearing at Thetford Forest in Suffolk next month and the Ely Standard has a pair of tickets to give away to one lucky reader.
His show is part of the Forestry Commission's annual Live Music programme taking place in the region at Thetford Forest and will be a welcome return to the venue for Morrison who last performed to a sell-out crowd in 2007.
His debut album Undiscovered has established him as an undeniably talented singer-songwriter. It has sold more than two million copies yielding no fewer than five singles - You Give Me Something, Wonderful World, The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore, Undiscovered and One Last Chance. Morrison was the biggest-selling British male solo artist of 2006 and Brit Award winner in the Best Male category in 2007.
His raw bluesy and soulful voice again shines through on his latest album, Songs For You Truths For Me, that's been riding high in the charts since its release last year and includes the singles You Make It Real and Broken Strings featuring Nelly Furtado. His new single Please Don't Stop The Rain is out now.
You may also want to watch:
The Forestry Commission is committed to taking woodlands to new audiences, and making them relevant to people in new ways. The forest tour is self-sustaining, paying for itself, and providing valuable revenue to plough back into the woodland in a variety of environmental and social projects.
INFO: Morrison, plus support, will be performing at High Lodge, Thetford Forest, Near Brandon, Suffolk on Thursday, June 4. Tickets are �28.50 (subject to booking fee) and are available now from the Forestry Commission box office on 01842 814612, online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music or over the counter from the venue.
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 10 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see James Morrison, answer this question.
What is the name of James Morrison's new single?
Answers on a postcard, with your name and address and a daytime telephone number to: the Ely Standard, 38 Market Street, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4LS or email: firstname.lastname@example.org