Win Tickets To See Evita At The Corn Exchange
THE Ely Standard and the Cambridge Corn Exchange have teamed up to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the opening night of Andrew Lloyd Webber s hit musical, Evita. Featuring some of the most famous stage music ever written, including D
THE Ely Standard and the Cambridge Corn Exchange have teamed up to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the opening night of Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical, Evita.
Featuring some of the most famous stage music ever written, including 'Don't Cry For Me Argentina' and 'Oh What a Circus', Evita tells the story of Eva Peron and her stellar rise from ambitious youth to worshipped saint.
And now following a hugely successful run in West End theatres, the musical is embarking on a national tour, and you could be there on its spectacular opening night.
Evita makes its highly anticipated debut at the Corn Exchange on April 27 and to be in with a chance of winning one of the three pairs of tickets on offer, all you have to do is answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Which famous pop diva played the role of Eva Peron in the big screen version of Evita?
Answers, complete with name address and contact number, should be sent on a postcard to Ely Standard Evita Competition, 38 Market Street, Ely, CB7 4LS.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 3 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 8 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
- 9 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 10 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go