Win Tickets To See Evita At The Corn Exchange
THE Ely Standard and the Cambridge Corn Exchange have teamed up to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the opening night of Andrew Lloyd Webber s hit musical, Evita. Featuring some of the most famous stage music ever written, including D
THE Ely Standard and the Cambridge Corn Exchange have teamed up to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the opening night of Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical, Evita.
Featuring some of the most famous stage music ever written, including 'Don't Cry For Me Argentina' and 'Oh What a Circus', Evita tells the story of Eva Peron and her stellar rise from ambitious youth to worshipped saint.
And now following a hugely successful run in West End theatres, the musical is embarking on a national tour, and you could be there on its spectacular opening night.
Evita makes its highly anticipated debut at the Corn Exchange on April 27 and to be in with a chance of winning one of the three pairs of tickets on offer, all you have to do is answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Which famous pop diva played the role of Eva Peron in the big screen version of Evita?
Answers, complete with name address and contact number, should be sent on a postcard to Ely Standard Evita Competition, 38 Market Street, Ely, CB7 4LS.
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 9 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments