Win Tickets To See Evita At The Corn Exchange
THE Ely Standard and the Cambridge Corn Exchange have teamed up to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the opening night of Andrew Lloyd Webber s hit musical, Evita. Featuring some of the most famous stage music ever written, including D
THE Ely Standard and the Cambridge Corn Exchange have teamed up to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the opening night of Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical, Evita.
Featuring some of the most famous stage music ever written, including 'Don't Cry For Me Argentina' and 'Oh What a Circus', Evita tells the story of Eva Peron and her stellar rise from ambitious youth to worshipped saint.
And now following a hugely successful run in West End theatres, the musical is embarking on a national tour, and you could be there on its spectacular opening night.
Evita makes its highly anticipated debut at the Corn Exchange on April 27 and to be in with a chance of winning one of the three pairs of tickets on offer, all you have to do is answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Which famous pop diva played the role of Eva Peron in the big screen version of Evita?
Answers, complete with name address and contact number, should be sent on a postcard to Ely Standard Evita Competition, 38 Market Street, Ely, CB7 4LS.
- 1 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose
- 2 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 3 Boy, 14, to wear electronic tag and obey curfew after admitting harassment
- 4 Letters: No praise for Palmer, litter picker success and neglected roads
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 7 Firefighters tackle deliberate barn blaze for more than four hours
- 8 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 9 Family 'thrilled' as pair's lockdown locks raise charity cash
- 10 Lib Dem gains in East Cambs send shivers down county Tories spine