Win Tickets To See Evita At The Corn Exchange
THE Ely Standard and the Cambridge Corn Exchange have teamed up to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the opening night of Andrew Lloyd Webber s hit musical, Evita. Featuring some of the most famous stage music ever written, including D
THE Ely Standard and the Cambridge Corn Exchange have teamed up to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the opening night of Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical, Evita.
Featuring some of the most famous stage music ever written, including 'Don't Cry For Me Argentina' and 'Oh What a Circus', Evita tells the story of Eva Peron and her stellar rise from ambitious youth to worshipped saint.
And now following a hugely successful run in West End theatres, the musical is embarking on a national tour, and you could be there on its spectacular opening night.
Evita makes its highly anticipated debut at the Corn Exchange on April 27 and to be in with a chance of winning one of the three pairs of tickets on offer, all you have to do is answer the following question:
Which famous pop diva played the role of Eva Peron in the big screen version of Evita?
Answers, complete with name address and contact number, should be sent on a postcard to Ely Standard Evita Competition, 38 Market Street, Ely, CB7 4LS.
- 1 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 2 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 3 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 1,800 enjoy free Christmas day out at Ely’s ‘hidden gem’
- 6 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 Branch president left pleasantly surprised thanks to freemasons
- 9 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 10 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council