Win Tickets To See David Gray At Thetford Forest
ONE of the most influential and successful British singer-songwriters of the past decade, David Gray, will appear at Thetford Forest on July 10 and the Ely Standard has a pair of tickets to give away to one lucky reader. The gig is part of the Forestr
ONE of the most influential and successful British singer-songwriters of the past decade, David Gray, will appear at Thetford Forest on July 10 and the Ely Standard has a pair of tickets to give away to one lucky reader.
The gig is part of the Forestry Commission's Live Music programme and will take place in the spectacular woodland setting of Thetford Forest.
With three UK Number One albums and twice winner of the prestigious Ivor Novello Award - in 2001 for his breakthrough single Babylon and again in 2003 for the single The Other Side. David has also won a GQ Award for Best Solo Artist (2002), a Q Award for Best Single (2001) and nominated twice for Best Male (2001/2003) at the Brit Awards, alongside a Grammy Nomination for Best New Artist (2002). David will be releasing a new studio album later this year.
The Forestry Commission is committed to taking woodlands to new audiences, and making them relevant to people in new ways. The forest tour is self-sustaining, paying for itself, and providing valuable revenue to plough back into the woodland in a variety of environmental and social projects.
You may also want to watch:
David Gray will be performing at Thetford Forest, Near Brandon, Suffolk, on Friday, July 10. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
How many Number One albums has David Gray had?
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 9 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
(one) (three) (five).
Answers on a postcard and send to: The Ely Standard (David Gray) 38 Market Street, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4LS or email: email@example.com
Deadline for entries is July Wednesday, July 8.
INFO: Tickets �31.50 (subject to booking fee) and are available from the Forestry Commission box office on 01842 814612, online at
www.forestry.gov.uk/music or over the counter from the venue.
www.davidgray.com / www.forestry.gov.uk/music