Win Tickets to Gala Showing Of The Other Boleyn Girl
A SPECTACULAR gala charity screening of The Other Boleyn Girl will take place in Ely on Sunday, April 27 and the Ely Standard has a pair of tickets to give away. The gala evening, organised by Arts Development in Cambridgeshire (ADeC) and Ely Cathedral,
A SPECTACULAR gala charity screening of The Other Boleyn Girl will take place in Ely on Sunday, April 27 and the Ely Standard has a pair of tickets to give away.
The gala evening, organised by Arts Development in Cambridgeshire (ADeC) and Ely Cathedral, starts with a candlelit reception and auction in the Lady Chapel at Ely Cathedral at 6.30pm. Authentic musical accompaniment will be provided by the new Ely Waits group and David Palmer is the auctioneer for the event. The film screening will take place at 8pm at The Maltings and will be the last film shown at the riverside venue before it closes for refurbishment.
The Other Boleyn Girl, starring Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman, tells the story of Mary Boleyn and the rivalry between the two Boleyn sisters as they compete for the affections of King Henry VIII.
Money raised from the event will be shared between ADeC and the Ely Cathedral Music Appeal.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for the charity night and screening, answer the following question.
How many wives did Henry VIII have?
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
Email your answers to: email@example.com Please include a day time telephone number. All entries should reach us by midday on April 23.
INFO: box office 01353 616991.