WIN! One reader will win luxury bedroom set worth more than �1,000 thanks to The Home, Littleport
IS your bedroom in dire need of an update but you don’t have the money to splash out on new furniture? Don’t worry, The Home furniture outlet in Littleport has teamed up with the Ely Standard to offer you help.
With the Diamond Jubilee just around the corner, staff at The Home are in a patriotic mood and are giving you the chance to win a luxury bedroom set worth more than �1,000!
Store manager Jemma Bruen said: “We have decked out our store with flags and our tables are set for a right royal celebration. We are in party mood and want to share our celebrations with Ely Standard readers.”
The bedroom furniture that can be won is already in store and can be viewed during opening hours.
It is from The Home’s colonial range and includes a 4ft 6in bedstead, two bedside cabinets each with two drawers, a six drawer chest and an ottoman. They are painted cream, with oak effect tops.
Jemma said: “This range has been very popular with our customers and we are sure it will be a great hit with the person lucky enough to win it.”
The store, just off the A10 Littleport bypass, will also celebrate the Diamond Jubilee with a 20 per cent off sale until June 10 as well as a second competition in-store for all customers who make a purchase in store from May 24-June 10.
- 1 Murder trial hears of 'appalling catalogue of injuries' suffered by baby
- 2 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 3 Relief for clinical Soham as four-month winless run is over
- 4 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 5 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 6 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 7 Villagers confront the challenge of Corkers rising from the ashes
- 8 Hospital study shows daily capsules could help long Covid sufferers
- 9 Match ball from Cambridge United's victory against Newcastle to be raffled for charity
- 10 Football club reunion bids to bring good times back to Barry
Opening hours over the Diamond Jubilee weekend are: Saturday 9.30am-5.30pm; Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 10am-4.30pm.
• To stand a chance of winning this prize, answer this question:
The Home furniture outlet is located close to which A-road?
To enter, text ELS HOME followed by your answer (A, B or C) name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday June 17. There is one prize of a luxury bedroom set worth more than �1,000. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website.
• By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.