WIN: One of two pairs of tickets to see ‘Sister Act’ the musical at Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
The habits hit the road next week when ‘Sister Act’ the musical comes to the Cambridge Corn Exchange – and the Ely Standard has two pairs of tickets to give away!
Directed and choreographed by Craig Revel Horwood, ‘Sister Act’ is a musical comedy based on the movie starring Whoopi Goldberg and Maggie Smith.
The Broadway and West End smash is at the city venue from Monday 12 to Saturday 17 December for a number of 2.30pm and 7.30pm performances.
To win one of the pairs of tickets to the 7.30pm performance on Tuesday December 13, please answer the following question: Who played the lead role in the movie ‘Sister Act’?
Send your answer complete with your name, address and daytime contact number to: Ely Standard, Audmoor House, 93 High Street, March, PE15 9LH or email: firstname.lastname@example.org - mark your entry ‘Sister Act comp’.
You may also want to watch:
The winner will be the first correct entry out of the ‘hat’ (editor’s decision is final) closing date is 9am on Monday December 12.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k