Win Family Tickets To Dinosaur and Farm Park in Milton Keynes
We have teamed up with Gulliver s to offer 10 family tickets to visit Gulliver s Dinosaur and Farm Park, and Gulliver s Land theme park in Milton Keynes.Dinosaur and Farm Park provides families with an action-packed day out. In the Farm Park, new animals
We have teamed up with Gulliver's to offer 10 family tickets to visit Gulliver's Dinosaur and Farm Park, and Gulliver's Land theme park in Milton Keynes.
Dinosaur and Farm Park provides families with an action-packed day out. In the Farm Park, new animals arrive every season, including cows, sheep, goats, pigs and chickens, plus furry friends like bunnies, guinea pigs and more in Cuddle Corner. There are also fun activities like the Milking Challenge. Families can also plant seeds, dig up vegetables, see crops grow and learn more about how a real farm works.
In Dinosaur Park, families can dig for fossils, take a Lost World tour and seek out the life-sized dinosaur models lurking in the trees from the Observation Tower. Mini dinosaur detectives can also enjoy activities like the Caveman Challenge, Design-A-Saurus and the Cretatious Crawl.
Plus, new at Gulliver's Land for 2009 is Gully Town, a miniature town featuring a supermarket, gym, garage, post office and more. This is an undercover play attraction, so guaranteed fun, whatever the weather!
Don't miss Fathers' Day at Gulliver's on June 21 - dads who are accompanied by two full paying people enter for free.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a family ticket to Gulliver's Land, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
- 1 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 4 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 5 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 6 Dental practice plan move to industrial park
- 7 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 8 Rudolph the red phone box reindeer arrives in village
- 9 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 10 A10 dualling facing new challenges
Where can you dig for fossils at Gulliver's Land?
a) Gully Town
b) Dinosaur Park
c) Bone City
To enter send your answer on a postcard to: Gulliver's Land Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE. Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on June 22. Winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. The family tickets will admit up to two adults and two children and are valid for use throughout the 2009 season. There is no cash alternative. The editor's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.