WIN: Get in the festive spirit and win a main meal for two at Prezzo in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Here is your chance to win a meal for two at Prezzo in Ely thanks to the organisers of this year’s Christmas lights.
Get glammed up and enjoy a stone-baked pizza or classic pasta dish main meal at the Italian restaurant in High Street, Ely.
This year will mark the 15th anniversary of the switch on, with thousands set to descend on the city from 4pm on Friday November 29.
To be in with the chance of winning, simply answer this question:
How many days are in the month of December?
You may also want to watch:
Anyone over the age of 18 can enter.
There are six vouchers (for two main meals) up for grabs.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- Send your correct answer to email@example.com with the subject heading ELY PREZZO COMP by 9am on Monday November 25.
- All entries must include a daytime telephone number so we can contact winners.
- The winner must be able to attend the Christmas lights switch on to collect the ticket from the main stage on the night.