Win a fair chance to make a difference with Anglia Co-operative’s Littleport foodstore
- Credit: Archant
IT’S a step in the right direction – buy Fairtrade and you will be helping to change the lives of millions of people in the developing world.
During Fairtrade Fortnight – from February 25-March 10 – we’re being urged to take a step towards Fairtrade products and help to generate millions of pounds for the needy in Third World countries.
Take a step towards Fairtrade tea or coffee, for example – and encourage your friends, colleagues and family to do so, too.
In 2011 sales of Fairtrade certified products in the UK hit £1.3billion – providing money for things in the Third World that we take for granted like fresh water, schools, hospitals and roads.
There are scores of Fairtrade products at your local Anglia Co-operative foodstore at Wisbech Road, Littleport – and today’s Ely Standard gives you the chance to win £150 worth of vouchers to sample Fairtrade yourself.
You may also want to watch:
Even if you are not lucky enough to win the prize, you can still gain – by saving £6 the next time you spend £40 at the Anglia Co-operative foodstore at Littleport with the special coupon in the February 7 edition of the Ely Standard.
Buying Fairtrade products really does help to make a difference in 58 Third World countries.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 3 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 4 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 5 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 6 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 7 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 8 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Viewers react to 'brilliant' 24 Hours in Police Custody: Black Widow
- 10 Cambs city voted ‘most likely to survive zombie apocalypse’
Jill Basson, Anglia Co-operative head of marketing and PR, said: “As a co-operative, we believe in social responsibility and self-help, so we want a better deal for growers and producers in developing countries.
“We stock Fairtrade products in all of our stores and champion Fairtrade in our community – and just by changing your shopping habits you can make such a difference.”
• For a chance to win the vouchers, answer this question:
On what date does Fairtrade Fortnight begin?
A) February 14
B) February 25
C) March 10
To enter, text ELS FAIR followed by your answer (A, B or C), your name and address to 80058. Texts cost your standard network rate.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on February 15. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website. Text customer services: 0207 633 5020.