Wicken Coronation Brass Band raises £450 for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
The Wicken Coronation Brass Band raised £450 for charity by holding a summer concert.
Held at the Victoria Hall in Fordham on Saturday, the money will boost funds for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
A band spokesman said: “The concert was well attended and the audience enjoyed a selection of music including traditional, Glen Miller, Disney and rock and roll.
“The programme included pieces played by our youth section and a duet by two of the youngsters.
“The audience was very appreciative and we raised £450. We would like to thank John Pryke for comparing the evening.
You may also want to watch:
“Our Christmas Concert will be held in the Victoria Hall, Fordham on Saturday December 17; tickets on sale soon.”
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph