Sutton based Whizzle appoint two new directors
A Sutton based trade supplier has appointed two new directors to help with decision making and planning.
Whizzle welcomed the two new members at their July 2018 board meeting.
With nearly 30 years sales and sales management experience, Neil Blanchflower has been appointed as technical sales director, while Jenny Read has been appointed marketing director.
Michael Tolond has also been appointed as company secretary.
Mark Read, managing director of Whizzle, said: “I am delighted that Neil and Jenny have joined the board of directors. Both are high calibre individuals and the skills and knowledge they collectively bring will be of great use in future decision making and planning.
“I also welcome Michael to the team and look forward to his assistance in ensuring our governance and compliance remain first class.”
Whizzle, based in Three Pillars Business Park, are suppliers of sealants and consumables to the window installation and building refurbishment trades. They also specialise in silicone.
- 1 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 2 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 3 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 4 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 5 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 6 War veteran, Freddie, marks 100th birthday
- 7 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 8 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Father accused of baby girl's murder had a 'short temper'