Sutton based Whizzle appoint two new directors
A Sutton based trade supplier has appointed two new directors to help with decision making and planning.
Whizzle welcomed the two new members at their July 2018 board meeting.
With nearly 30 years sales and sales management experience, Neil Blanchflower has been appointed as technical sales director, while Jenny Read has been appointed marketing director.
Michael Tolond has also been appointed as company secretary.
Mark Read, managing director of Whizzle, said: “I am delighted that Neil and Jenny have joined the board of directors. Both are high calibre individuals and the skills and knowledge they collectively bring will be of great use in future decision making and planning.
You may also want to watch:
“I also welcome Michael to the team and look forward to his assistance in ensuring our governance and compliance remain first class.”
Whizzle, based in Three Pillars Business Park, are suppliers of sealants and consumables to the window installation and building refurbishment trades. They also specialise in silicone.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on